Cat Stevens

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Seminal Johnson, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Man, watching "Harold and Maude" will not be the same anymore.
    Seminal Johnson, Sep 22, 2004

  2. "Seminal Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > Man, watching "Harold and Maude" will not be the same anymore.

    Yeah, secret documents reveal that Cat was on his way to the US to
    participate in a suicide bombing, so they sent him back to London.

    Well, that's what Dan Rather said on CBS.
    One-Shot Scot, Sep 22, 2004

  3. "One-Shot Scot" <> wrote in message
    > "Seminal Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > > Man, watching "Harold and Maude" will not be the same anymore.

    > Yeah, secret documents reveal that Cat was on his way to the US to
    > participate in a suicide bombing, so they sent him back to London.
    >
    > Well, that's what Dan Rather said on CBS.

    Actually he was right this time:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...&e=1&u=/nm/20040922/en_nm/security_stevens_dc
    Mighty Mike Blues, Sep 22, 2004
  4. Urra Dipschitt, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Seminal Johnson

    ThePunisher Guest

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=579&e=1&u=/nm/2004092
    >> 2/en_nm/security_stevens_dc

    > Yeah, right. Just another example of those at the top making us Yanks
    > look like fucking morons.

    Look like?

    --
    ThePunisher
    ThePunisher, Sep 22, 2004
  6. Seminal Johnson

    Video Flyer Guest

    On 9/22/04 1:55 PM, in article ,
    "ThePunisher" <> wrote:

    > Urra Dipschitt wrote:

    >>> Actually he was right this time:
    >>>

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=579&e=1&u=/nm/2004092
    >>> 2/en_nm/security_stevens_dc

    >> Yeah, right. Just another example of those at the top making us Yanks
    >> look like fucking morons.

    > Look like?

    Oh, very nice :p

    Neal
    Video Flyer, Sep 22, 2004
  7. Seminal Johnson

    napalm68 Guest

    Yeah, I would have done the same thing to Cat Stephens. Not out of fear
    though. Just out of spite. No actually I'd have redirected his plane to
    Arkansaw.

    napalm68, Sep 22, 2004
  8. "Mighty Mike Blues" <> writes:

    >"One-Shot Scot" <> wrote in message
    >> "Seminal Johnson" <> wrote in message
    >> > Man, watching "Harold and Maude" will not be the same anymore.

    >> Yeah, secret documents reveal that Cat was on his way to the US to
    >> participate in a suicide bombing, so they sent him back to London.
    >>
    >> Well, that's what Dan Rather said on CBS.
    >>

    >Actually he was right this time:
    >http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...&e=1&u=/nm/20040922/en_nm/security_stevens_dc

    If you could point out any mention of a suicide bombing in the yahoo
    story you have referenced, it would be helpful to the rest of us.

    He donated $$ to Hamas, according to the feds[*]. That is what is keeping
    him out of the country.

    A bit thin, perhaps.

    scott

    [*] He claims otherwise, indeed, he supports many charities for children
    islamic, christian and otherwise including the victims of 9/11.
    Scott Lurndal, Sep 22, 2004
  9. Seminal Johnson

    Mr. Mortis Guest

    If you're gonna deport someone, at least get the name correct that he
    went by when he made albums: Stevens, not Stephens. And it's
    Arkansas, not Arkansaw.

    Mr. Mortis, Sep 23, 2004
  10. Seminal Johnson

    Jack Nichols Guest

    Cat Stevens wrote "Paece Train" he mus be a huge terrorisy threat !
    LOL

    Dan Rather is a great journalist. The problem is, fanatics like Anne
    Coulter, Jonah Goldberg and a politically motivated media do not know
    what to do with the truth, when it is exposed by a nationally
    recognized journalist like Dan Rather.

    http://media.shorturl.com
    Jack Nichols, Sep 23, 2004
  11. Seminal Johnson

    N2 Guest

    "Jack Nichols" <> wrote in message
    > Cat Stevens wrote "Paece Train" he mus be a huge terrorisy threat !
    > LOL
    >
    > Dan Rather is a great journalist. The problem is, fanatics like Anne
    > Coulter, Jonah Goldberg and a politically motivated media do not know
    > what to do with the truth, when it is exposed by a nationally
    > recognized journalist like Dan Rather.

    Please step away from the crack pipe.
    N2, Sep 23, 2004
  12. In article <4151e8d6$0$20580$>,

    Where the **** is "Arkansaw" you Aussie ****?
    Urra Dipschitt, Sep 23, 2004
  13. In article <l1m4d.341$>,
    (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

    > He donated $$ to Hamas, according to the feds[*]. That is what is keeping
    > him out of the country.
    >
    > A bit thin, perhaps.

    A "bit"? There is no evidence of this that's been proven anywhere. It's
    just the feds fucking with a high-profile Muslim. Typical.
    Urra Dipschitt, Sep 23, 2004
  14. Seminal Johnson

    napalm68 Guest

    Wisconsin, you stupid ignorant american ****.

    napalm68, Sep 23, 2004
  15. Seminal Johnson

    napalm68 Guest

    a) Like I give a shit how to spell that cunts name.
    b) Maybe check your atlas (or whatever the **** you dumb american cunts have
    for looking up places within your own country - maybe like your online
    whitepages) and you might actually find Arkansaw.

    napalm68, Sep 23, 2004
  16. Seminal Johnson

    Ronald Cole Guest

    (Jack Nichols) writes:
    > Cat Stevens wrote "Paece Train" he mus be a huge terrorisy threat !
    > LOL

    Salman Rushdie didn't think it so funny when Cat Stevens threatened to
    kill him with his bare hands for writing the Satanic Verses. And after
    all the beheadings lately, I'm not too amused with Mr. Stevens either.

    Ronald Cole <> Phone: (760) 499-9142
    President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152
    Ronald Cole, Sep 23, 2004
  17. Seminal Johnson

    Justin Guest

    Ronald Cole wrote on [Thu, 23 Sep 2004 04:40:24 -0700]:
    > (Jack Nichols) writes:
    >> Cat Stevens wrote "Paece Train" he mus be a huge terrorisy threat !
    >> LOL

    > Salman Rushdie didn't think it so funny when Cat Stevens threatened to
    > kill him with his bare hands for writing the Satanic Verses. And after
    > all the beheadings lately, I'm not too amused with Mr. Stevens either.

    Cat Stevens was beheading people?
    Justin, Sep 23, 2004
  18. Seminal Johnson

    John Savard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:21:21 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
    wrote, in part:

    >He donated $$ to Hamas, according to the feds[*]. That is what is keeping
    >him out of the country.

    >A bit thin, perhaps.

    It may be thin for diverting an airplane, because not everyone willing
    to contribute money is willing to commit suicide. But for keeping him
    out of the country, since Hamas has committed murders, it would seem to
    be reasonable if true.

    Also, given the large numbers of deaths that a suicide commando can
    cause, erring on the side of caution happens to be the current policy.
    This, too, is hardly unreasonable.

    John Savard
    John Savard, Sep 23, 2004
  19. Seminal Johnson

    Joe McC Guest

    "Ronald Cole" <> wrote in message
    > (Jack Nichols) writes:
    >> Cat Stevens wrote "Paece Train" he mus be a huge terrorisy threat !
    >> LOL

    > Salman Rushdie didn't think it so funny when Cat Stevens threatened to
    > kill him with his bare hands for writing the Satanic Verses. And after
    > all the beheadings lately, I'm not too amused with Mr. Stevens either.

    Check the facts first Ronald......you're a million miles off the mark
    there.....
    Joe McC, Sep 23, 2004
  20. In article <41528d48$0$20127$>,
    "napalm68" <> wrote:

    > b) Maybe check your atlas (or whatever the **** you dumb american cunts have
    > for looking up places within your own country - maybe like your online
    > whitepages) and you might actually find Arkansaw.

    Check your fucking brain, loser! You know goddamn well you weren't
    referring to Wisconsin you dickless Aussie wank! Might want to pull out
    your own atlas after your finished fucking your sheep.
    Urra Dipschitt, Sep 23, 2004