    PNeski Guest

    Its amazing,Don't know why this film concert looks so incredible,the
    sound is good too

    PNeski, May 20, 2004

  2. PNeski

    HDN Guest

    > Its amazing,Don't know why this film concert looks so incredible,the
    > sound is good too

    Yep, you are right. I've seen a couple of concert DVDs, but this one's
    mindblowing in both technical and artistic terms.
    The only small complaint is, that "Morning Has Broken" wasn't on the setlist.
    Highly recommended if you dig handmade music.

    Hans-Dieter Neuser
    Berlin/Germany

    HDN, May 20, 2004

  3. PNeski

    Richard Guest

    (PNeski) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Its amazing,Don't know why this film concert looks so incredible,the
    > sound is good too

    Has Stevens given up being a radical Moslem convert?

    Richard, May 20, 2004