Cat Lap Dance ;o)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Boomer continued:

    > One of my favorites...
    > http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

    ROFLMAO!!
    So true !!!!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Boomer

    BasketCase Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:
    >
    > > On 27 Aug 2003 02:07:51 GMT, Boomer <>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> One of my favorites...
    > >> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

    > > And some people actually call those things "pets".

    > Then there are others who know better ;-)

    I used to ' be owned ' by two cats. :)

    Left em with me ex.

    ---

    BasketCase, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Boomer

    Ed Malphrus Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
    >
    > > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

    > >> Then there are others who know better ;-)

    > > I used to ' be owned ' by two cats. :)
    > >
    > > Left em with me ex.

    > I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
    > something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey during the
    > day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    I have... TEN cats.
    And three dogs....
    five goats, four horses, and x^2 chickens

    /tired

    Ed Malphrus, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Boomer

    Ionizer Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > One of my favorites...
    > http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

    Thanks for that! We've got five cats- all "rescued" to one degree or
    another. The most thankless of the bunch is Jordan, for whom I've created a
    stupid little web page. I've just added a "lap dance" link to his feeble
    page: http://www.geocities.com/uncle_ionizer/Jordan.html

    Regards,
    Ian.
    "5,000 years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten
    this."

    Ionizer, Aug 27, 2003
  6. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer
    >> continued:
    >>
    >> You have an attitude problem.
    >> ROFLMAO !
    >>

    > Well, you're not the first person to say that to me. Come to think
    > of it, quite a few people have said that to me.
    >
    > And I'm just talking about today alone.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.
    > (Now Playing: "Attitude Dancing" - Carly Simon.)

    And you can take that look off your face as well...;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 27, 2003
  7. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Ionizer said:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> One of my favorites...
    >> http://www.jimmcneill.com/dance.html

    > Thanks for that! We've got five cats- all "rescued" to one degree
    > or another. The most thankless of the bunch is Jordan, for whom
    > I've created a stupid little web page. I've just added a "lap
    > dance" link to his feeble page:
    > http://www.geocities.com/uncle_ionizer/Jordan.html

    Great story. I love it! Thanks for sharing Jordan with us! (TINU)
    :)

    Boomer, Aug 27, 2003
  8. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
    >
    >> "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

    >>> Then there are others who know better ;-)

    >> I used to ' be owned ' by two cats. :)
    >>
    >> Left em with me ex.

    > I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
    > something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey
    > during the day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...

    Damn! Thought you was talking about your wifes!
    ;)

    Bryan, Aug 27, 2003
  9. Boomer

    BasketCase Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as BasketCase continued:
    >
    > > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    > >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mark continued:

    > >> Then there are others who know better ;-)

    > > I used to ' be owned ' by two cats. :)
    > >
    > > Left em with me ex.

    > I have two, who moan whenever they see me, go on and on and on about
    > something petty, wake me at all hours, let fresh food go mankey during the
    > day then moan that they're hungry....bloody pests...

    Yep. That sounds about right. I 've got a dog now so no more
    probs...'cept taking the bugger out when I can't be bothered. All pets are
    bloody pests. Like me, it's part of their charm. :)

    ---

    BasketCase, Aug 27, 2003