    And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?

    Thanks

    Allan H
    Allan H-E, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Allan H-E

    Mark B. Guest

    "Allan H-E" <> wrote in message
    news:bmhsob$1md3$...
    > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    > about football after ship
    > has saved tom h and they say they moved city and island was not moved or
    > what???
    > And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Allan H

    What?
    Mark B., Oct 15, 2003

  3. Allan H-E

    Richard C. Guest

    "Allan H-E" <> wrote in message
    : So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    : about football after ship
    : has saved tom h and they say they moved city and island was not moved or
    : what???
    : And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    : Allan H
    :
    =================
    Eh?????
    Richard C., Oct 15, 2003
  4. Allan H-E <> wrote:

    > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    > about football after ship has saved tom h and they say they moved city and
    > island was not moved or what??? And why are he's in car but the island has
    > safe arrival of stuff?

    I suggest you watch it again with subtitles in your native langauge --
    whatever that is.
    Neill Massello, Oct 15, 2003
  5. On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:18:52 +0200, "Allan H-E" <> wrote:

    >So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    >about football after ship
    >has saved tom h and they say they moved city and island was not moved or
    >what???
    >And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    >
    >Thanks
    >

    >Allan H

    What??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You ain't from around here are you?

    SpeedByrd PhD
    SpeedByrd PhD., Oct 15, 2003
  6. Allan H-E

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "Allan H-E" <> wrote in message
    > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    > about football after ship
    > has saved tom h and they say they moved city and island was not moved or
    > what???
    > And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Allan H

    I like the way you talk. Mmmmm Hmmmmm.
    Pug Fugley, Oct 15, 2003
  7. Allan H-E

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "Allan H-E" <> wrote in message
    > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they
    > talk about football after ship has saved tom h and they say they moved
    > city and island was not moved or what???
    > And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Allan H

    No, no, no. You've missed the whole point of the story.

    The mysterious FedEx package contained a solar-powered, waterproof,
    satellite cell phone.
    Scot Gardner, Oct 15, 2003
  8. Allan H-E

    Bill Gibron Guest

    "Scot Gardner" <> wrote in message
    > "Allan H-E" <> wrote in message
    > > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they
    > > talk about football after ship has saved tom h and they say they moved
    > > city and island was not moved or what???
    > > And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > > Allan H

    > No, no, no. You've missed the whole point of the story.
    >
    > The mysterious FedEx package contained a solar-powered, waterproof,
    > satellite cell phone.

    Hmm. Him Card Read Good
    Bill Gibron, Oct 15, 2003
  9. Allan H-E

    Tim Pace Guest

    Are you on drugs mate ?

    --
    Tim Pace
    " A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves
    Tim Pace, Oct 15, 2003
  10. Allan H-E

    DAM Guest

    Allan H-E wrote:

    > So watchees the CAst away with TOm hanks, but i don't understand they talk
    > about football after ship
    > has saved tom h and they say they moved city and island was not moved or
    > what???
    > And why are he's in car but the island has safe arrival of stuff?
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Allan H

    Quoi?
    dam