    lcd good enough?
    Any information will be useful and appreciated!
    Thank you!

    The Buzz, Aug 5, 2006

  2. The Buzz

    Guest

    The Buzz wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I need some suggestion to buy my first camera, I need a compact one to take
    > often with me and I have to decide between these two models: Casio Exilim
    > Z600 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 and I really don't know what to do. Which
    > one would you suggest me? Which are the pros and the cons of these cameras?
    > Has anyone tried them?
    > I have some questions about the Panasonic: is the PC connection USB 2.0 or
    > 1.0? Does it replay the videos with audio? Is the 2.5 inches, 114.000 pixel
    > lcd good enough?
    > Any information will be useful and appreciated!
    > Thank you!

    Fujifilm Finepix F30

    , Aug 5, 2006

  3. The Buzz

    John Guest

    The Buzz wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I need some suggestion to buy my first camera, I need a compact one to take
    > often with me and I have to decide between these two models: Casio Exilim
    > Z600 and Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 and I really don't know what to do. Which
    > one would you suggest me? Which are the pros and the cons of these cameras?
    > Has anyone tried them?
    > I have some questions about the Panasonic: is the PC connection USB 2.0 or
    > 1.0? Does it replay the videos with audio? Is the 2.5 inches, 114.000 pixel
    > lcd good enough?
    > Any information will be useful and appreciated!
    > Thank you!

    No doubt about it, go with the casio. It comes with stilkl photos,
    voice recorder and a video recorder. It's easy to use, small and takes
    outstanding pictures. I use one every day in all weather and all
    lighting conditions.It's better than the Panasonic unit.

    John

    John, Aug 6, 2006