    you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

    THANKS SO MUCH!

    , Dec 9, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I honestly am digital camera impared and own a Casio EX-Z50. Until,
    > recently my pictures were flawless and beautiful. Lately, they are the
    > complete oppsite I think I make have messed up my settings and pixals
    > can be seen throughout all my photos. How can I fix this? Please, if
    > you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

    Do not worry ! This happens sometimes to the cameras which were exposed
    to the cold temperatures. What you need is to put your camera into the
    microwave oven. Attention ! Put it only for 2 or 3 seconds. This will
    'shake up' the sensor, and the pixels will be reset. Your camera will
    be able to produce the beautiful pictures again. If it does not help,
    repeat the procedure.

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Dec 9, 2006

  3. John Turco Guest

    minnesøtti wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    > > I honestly am digital camera impared and own a Casio EX-Z50. Until,
    > > recently my pictures were flawless and beautiful. Lately, they are the
    > > complete oppsite I think I make have messed up my settings and pixals
    > > can be seen throughout all my photos. How can I fix this? Please, if
    > > you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

    > Do not worry ! This happens sometimes to the cameras which were exposed
    > to the cold temperatures. What you need is to put your camera into the
    > microwave oven. Attention ! Put it only for 2 or 3 seconds. This will
    > 'shake up' the sensor, and the pixels will be reset. Your camera will
    > be able to produce the beautiful pictures again. If it does not help,
    > repeat the procedure.

    Hello, Minnesøtti:

    Not funny, unless accompanied by a "smiley." Such "advice," if taken
    seriously, would ruin the digicam and possibly cause its batteries to
    leak or explode.

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 12, 2006