    ac adapter was pluged in but doesnt seem to hold a charge. I didnt drop
    it or do anything weird with it.

    What does the flashing charge light mean? Is the battery dead?

    Jason, May 29, 2004

  2. Jason

    Sano Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 02:55:20 GMT, Jason wrote:

    > I got a used Casio EM500 and for the first few days it worked great. I
    > kept it charged well, but then one day I stared it up and would only
    > stay on for 1 second before turning off. I pluged in the AC adapter and
    > the charge light flashes rapidly, and it should stay light when charging.
    >
    > It works fine with the AC pluged in, just when I unplug it, it goes off
    > in 1 second. I check the system settings and it said "charging" when the
    > ac adapter was pluged in but doesnt seem to hold a charge. I didnt drop
    > it or do anything weird with it.
    >
    > What does the flashing charge light mean? Is the battery dead?

    It sounds like the battery has a memory. Find out what kind of battery it
    is and research (GOOGLE) to see what sort of charge/ discharge cycling
    might straighten it out.

    Sano, May 29, 2004

  3. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Its A Casio JK-211LT

    its a Casio JK-211LT Li-Ion Battery Pack 3.8v 1100mAh

    Jason, May 29, 2004
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Also, no matches on Google

    Also, no matches on Google

    Jason, May 29, 2004
  5. Jason

    Jerry G. Guest

    It sounds like the battery died on you! Try another battery...

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Jerry G., May 29, 2004