    right!) front case fan. The case is a Jeantech Phong 2. My current case
    temp hangs around the 30 - 32 degrees mark and I have the temp sensor inside
    the case dangling around the mid area.

    Atlantica, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Atlantica

    bmoag Guest

    That is an average temperature and within the acceptable range.
    This is why computers make for expensive space heaters.
    You may be able to reduce the temperature by optimizing airflow through the
    case.
    More exotic ways are available, from more efficient CPU fans to liquid
    cooled systems.
    If your computer runs stably you should have nothing to worry about.

    bmoag, Jun 15, 2006