case mod

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by force, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. force

    force Guest

    force, Nov 18, 2003

  2. force

    Hank Guest

    "force" <> wrote in message
    news:Lpxub.122485$...
    > look at the computer case

    What a freaking ridiculous piece of crap!

    Hank

    Hank, Nov 19, 2003

  3. force

    MrToad Guest

    MrToad, Nov 19, 2003
  4. force

    Yosimite Sam Guest

    > Sorry...
    > $450 for a PC Chips MoBo-based PC, with an XP 1500 CPU?
    > The only thing worth while is the SCSI hardware, the rest can go....
    > Just my 2k
    >

    > --
    > MrToad

    Dude, you forgot the GI Joe's!!!

    --
    Yosimite Sam

    Yosimite Sam, Nov 19, 2003
  5. force

    MrToad Guest

    "Yosimite Sam" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    >> Sorry...
    >> $450 for a PC Chips MoBo-based PC, with an XP 1500 CPU?
    >> The only thing worth while is the SCSI hardware, the rest can go....
    >> Just my 2k
    >>

    >> --
    >> MrToad

    > Dude, you forgot the GI Joe's!!!
    >

    > --
    > Yosimite Sam

    LOL, if they were the original 12" models, than I would of included them
    too.
    I thought this was a BF1942-based case mod at first.... ;o]

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Nov 19, 2003
  6. force

    Plato Guest

    MrToad wrote:

    > $450 for a PC Chips MoBo-based PC, with an XP 1500 CPU?

    pc chips, arg

    Plato, Nov 19, 2003
  7. force

    Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:02:59 GMT, "Yosimite Sam" <>
    wrote:

    >Dude, you forgot the GI Joe's!!!

    Here in SF, somebody was trying to sell a PC built into a fish tank
    filled with some kind of oil.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    , Nov 20, 2003
  8. force

    Night_Seer Guest

    wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:02:59 GMT, "Yosimite Sam" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Dude, you forgot the GI Joe's!!!

    > Here in SF, somebody was trying to sell a PC built into a fish tank
    > filled with some kind of oil.
    >
    > Roy - Carpe Noctem

    I'm still waiting to see the dry ice cooled computer...

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 20, 2003