    www.unholystudios.com/reviews/100_9990.JPG
    www.unholystudios.com/reviews/100_9991.JPG
    EDIT: picture is there, odd how its not viewing... try it again ppls if it don't work and post if it doesn't ok :D
    unholy, Jul 5, 2005

  2. unholy

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    2nd pic doesnt work but um. WTF? Is it sposed to be slanted? and I guess its ok would be better as a case than a drawing.
    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    the FOV it Odd cause there was a light above the Cam so i couldn't go Over the paper :|
    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  4. unholy

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Nice design, really bad pictures.
    Anyway, good luck. Please update us with your progress.
    zachig, Jul 6, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :D, i like my Bad pencil its Sickly impossible to read :D
    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  6. unholy

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Looks decent, but not too unique compared to most other cases. I think putting a 120MM fan in the bottom of the faceplate would be awesome if it will fit.
    ww_crimson, Jul 7, 2005
  7. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    You should really learn how to use perspective when drawing. It really helps to add to the realism of it.
    [​IMG]
    stlava, Jul 7, 2005
  8. unholy

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    This is what i did..
    [​IMG]
    stlava, Jul 7, 2005
  9. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    What's on the window? Is it suposed to be a splat cutout or something?
    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i drew that up in like a minute or two... plus i had no ruler... i know how to do FOV and perspective drawing :D i do graphics after all. the pictures are just simple and mainly just to branch ideas :D
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  11. unholy

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    i think those case mods are a pipe dream...i once ahd dreams of case mods..but i am lazy and too busy working with other things to do it...
    HackaX0rus, Jul 8, 2005
  12. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I just see stick figures, and they look like they're fishing. Ok, just kidding. I like the trapazoid design of the case. Unless it was drawn incorrectly. If that's the case, I think it stinks. I hope it's drawn correctly.... :p
    bigal, Jul 9, 2005