  1. Hi

    Can anyone suggest a good carrying case for the Sony DCR-TRV 80.

    thanks

    John HG Tinker, Jul 6, 2003

  2. John HG Tinker

    John O. Guest

    In article <be8hgd$gmq$>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a good carrying case for the Sony DCR-TRV 80.
    >
    > thanks

    I like lowe-pro for most of my bags.
    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.

    John O., Jul 6, 2003

  3. John HG Tinker

    wes Guest

    "John HG Tinker" <> wrote in message news:<be8hgd$gmq$>...
    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone suggest a good carrying case for the Sony DCR-TRV 80.
    >
    > thanks

    I just recently bought the TRV80 off of EBAY and it came with a
    Samsonite case that was perfect for the camera, extra battery, cables,
    lenses and accessories, yet small enough to carry easily and
    comfortably. You can contact any of the companies that sell the
    camera and just buy the carrying case from them outright, without all
    of the other accessories; it should cost around $30.

    wes, Jul 11, 2003