    I saw the metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
    online.

    Which kind is better-- and why?

    Butch Haynes, Feb 16, 2008

  2. Butch Haynes

    Butch Haynes Guest

    Case for iPod Classic 160?

    Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think I
    better get a case for it.

    I saw a metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
    online. Which kind is better-- and why?

    Butch Haynes, Feb 19, 2008

  3. Butch Haynes

    Henry Ross Guest

    Re: Case for iPod Classic 160?

    > Just picked up an iPod Classic 160 and it looks pretty delicate so I think
    > I better get a case for it.
    >
    > I saw a metal case (Belkin Remix) and also some silicone ones for sale
    > online. Which kind is better-- and why?

    The only drawback of silicone cases over solid ones (I have both) is that
    it's sometimes difficult to place a silicone-covered iPod into one's
    pocket - it's slightly "sticky". I chose to go for a solid, clear, plastic
    job from Belkin in the end and haven't had any problems with it.

    HTH

    Henry Ross, Feb 19, 2008