    Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    today put one on to blow in. Which is best?

    Alex

    Alex Clarke, Sep 16, 2005

  2. 16 Sep 2005 19:27 UTC, Alex Clarke typed:
    > Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    > today put one on to blow in. Which is best?

    Air in at the front, out at the back.

    --
    Email: Martin Fenelon <fenm at freeuk dot com>

    Martin Fenelon, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Alex Clarke

    Buffalo Guest

    "Alex Clarke" <> wrote in message
    > Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    > today put one on to blow in. Which is best?
    >
    > Alex

    About equally. If you have only one extra fan, bottom front of case blowing into
    the case. (Intake) ie:psu fan usually blows out.(exhaust)
    If you have two fans, high back of case blowing out of case (Exhaust) with the
    other one as stated above.

    Buffalo, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Alex Clarke

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:27:20 GMT, Alex Clarke wrote:

    >Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    >today put one on to blow in. Which is best?

    Front or back of case fan? Both in is a bit silly, so is both out..

    You want air flow through the case front to back.

    Then again, www.google.com , it's really very easy to use.

    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/white_papers_and_tech_docs/23794.pdf
    page 26 of 30

    http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/silentpc_cooling.html?id=ZKjgaL7m
    http://www.heatsink-guide.com/case.shtml
    http://www.7volts.com/cooling.htm
    http://www.g4tv.com/screensavers/features/45220/Yoshis_Mods_PC_Case_Airflow.html

    Me

    why?, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Alex Clarke

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Alex Clarke wrote:
    > Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    > today put one on to blow in. Which is best?

    Get a blow job, Alex

    Dr. Bill, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Dr. Bill, <>, the inconsequential, unsociable
    malkin, and kept woman, huddled:

    > Alex Clarke wrote:
    >> Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    >> today put one on to blow in. Which is best?

    > Get a blow job, Alex
    >>
    >> Alex

    He'll want a blow from the front and a suck-job from around the back.
    Anything different and he's in trouble.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Alex Clarke wrote:
    > Should they be set to blow in or out. I always thought out but then
    > today put one on to blow in. Which is best?
    >
    > Alex

    Minimum of 1 out.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 16, 2005
  8. Alex Clarke

    RJAG Guest

    just to stir it a bit. I tried both and found in my chieftec case that it
    worked better to have three fans sucking in from the front and two
    exhausting out the back. it seemed to be keeping the whole thing cooler.

    RJAG, Sep 16, 2005
  9. RJAG, <>, the inseminated, stretching worm
    casting, and person who makes leather thongs for the Gay scene, billowed:

    > just to stir it a bit. I tried both and found in my chieftec case
    > that it worked better to have three fans sucking in from the front
    > and two exhausting out the back. it seemed to be keeping the whole
    > thing cooler.

    Have you always had comprehension problems as well as a distinct lack of a
    sense of humour or did some unscrupulous **** sell your head as a bowling
    ball?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham, Sep 16, 2005
  10. Alex Clarke

    Jon Dough Guest

    Lord Gazwad of Grantham wrote:
    > RJAG, <>, the inseminated, stretching worm
    > casting, and person who makes leather thongs for the Gay scene, billowed:
    >

    >>just to stir it a bit. I tried both and found in my chieftec case
    >>that it worked better to have three fans sucking in from the front
    >>and two exhausting out the back. it seemed to be keeping the whole
    >>thing cooler.

    > Have you always had comprehension problems as well as a distinct lack of a
    > sense of humour or did some unscrupulous **** sell your head as a bowling
    > ball?

    I say the second one happened because it does indeed appear that some
    unscrupulous **** sold RJAG's head as a bowling based solely on RJAG's
    dicked in the head response.

    --
    Jon Dough