Carnaval in Portugal

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Sosumi, Feb 4, 2008.

  1. Sosumi

    Sosumi Guest

    People don't only come from all over Portugal to Torres Vedras, but even
    from other countries. I met two guys who came actually all the way from
    Greece to celebrate carnaval here for 6 days.

    All pictures shot with the D300 and SB800

    Any comments on the lighting are welcome, suggestions too. The compositions
    are crap, but in almost darkness and everybody moving like crazy, it's a
    miracle to get some reasonable shots at all ;-)

    http://photos-of-portugal.com

    It will be updated until about Feb. 8.

    Check out the number 36 on page three. I think this Little red Riding Hood
    is excellent! ;-)

    --
    Sosumi

    Sosumi, Feb 4, 2008

  2. Sosumi

    ____ Guest

    In article <>,
    "Sosumi" <> wrote:

    > Check out the number 36 on page three. I think this Little red Riding Hood
    > is excellent! ;-)

    Nice,.....is that a self portrait <g>

    --
    Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

    ____, Feb 4, 2008

  3. Sosumi

    Tom Yost Guest

    On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:06:15 -0000, "Sosumi" <> wrote:

    >http://photos-of-portugal.com

    I like the format of the web album. Is it created using any
    commercially available product?

    THANKS!
    Tom

    Tom Yost, Feb 5, 2008