    If "the day after" this web interface dies, I'll be posting via
    news.eternal-september.org using my Name+Last Name.
    Carlos (Atashian)

    Carlos, Jul 1, 2010

  2. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    Heaven forbid we lose Carlos!!!

    Drew, Jul 1, 2010

  3. Carlos

    Drew Guest

    and now posting through live mail and eternal september

    Drew, Jul 1, 2010
  4. Carlos

    Vjekoslav Guest

    This isn`t just for Carlos (I`d be sad if can`t see Carlos at NNTP any more)
    that`s why this post...
    I can`t understand what`s the problem and so much talk about NG. It`s so
    easy and simple to get yourself a new MS NG that you can use like you did
    all these years .Using Outlook, WinLive Mail or whatever, get a new
    account...and whre you have to put the name of server...it goes
    127.0.0.1...port 119 it`s default, and here are the newsgroups.
    That`s all...come on people...stay here.....

    Vjekoslav, Jul 2, 2010