    Thanks very much for any and all help on this.

    Best Regards,

    Tim

    Tim, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Tim

    Blythe

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" DVD

    There's only one edition of the Region 1 DVD of Cosmos, and that is known as the 7-disc “Collector’s Edition.” It in itself is very “Complete”, containing all episodes in their original 1980 edits plus science updates at the end of several episodes (filmed in 1990). I’m not sure about the “Carl Sagan Edition”… I just googled it and didn’t come up with any matches. In any case, buy the “Collector’s Edition” released in 2000, it’s on Deepdiscountdvd.com for only $85, brand new and not pirated or anything. Order and enjoy.

    Blythe, Aug 5, 2006