Career in Networking & Network Security

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jack wal, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. jack wal

    jack wal Guest

    Hiii if you want to make career in Hardware Networking & Network
    Security
    Want to do MCSE, CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, CEH, CISSP, MCTS with the
    following.

    1. Industry experienced Trainer
    2. Quality ifrastructure
    3. robust real life projects
    4. 100% job assistance
    5. Quality Training

    just go to JODO institute.

    I have recently completed my all basic hardware, MCSE , CCNA & CCNP
    from Jodo Institute. It is located at Okhla, Delhi. I tell u these
    people are really professional and have trained me and my batch mates
    for real industry scenerios & experience.
    For more details contact:
    Jodo Institute
    A-2 IInd Floor,Okhla Phase-1.
    NewDelhi-110020.