    Andy Guest

    Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
    to do anything related to computers?

    Andy, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Andy

    Ben Guest

    You're an idiot!
    A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
    saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
    Troll

    Ben, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Andy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Andy" <>
    spewed in news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$:

    > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
    > to do anything related to computers?

    isn't that called upper management?
    (hehehehehe)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "Andy" <>
    > spewed in news:9bad01c486a2$d3c84d40$:
    >
    >> Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
    >> to do anything related to computers?

    > isn't that called upper management?
    > (hehehehehe)

    LOL!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Andy

    Techie Guest

    Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Andy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > You're an idiot!
    > A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
    > saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
    > Troll

    My my. Who had the MCNGP pliers last? I think we need them over here!

    JaR
    Warden Thug

    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Andy

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> You're an idiot!
    >> A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
    >> saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
    >> Troll
    >>

    > My my. Who had the MCNGP pliers last? I think we need them over here!
    >
    > JaR
    > Warden Thug

    Don't look at me. You guys put me in charge of the MCNGP emasculator not the
    pliers.

    Doom, Aug 20, 2004
  9. Andy

    kpg Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\141855.htm (8/20/2004 9:51:46

    AM) #
    > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
    > to do anything related to computers?

    Yes. Write a book.

    :)

    kp "author, author" g

    kpg, Aug 20, 2004
  10. Andy

    kpg Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message

    > Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
    > --

    How much does it pay?

    (I may finally get to use some of that military training...)

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 20, 2004
  11. Andy

    Ben Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    > > You're an idiot!
    > > A career in IT means working with computers. What you're asking is like
    > > saying you want to be a vet, but don't want to work with animals!
    > > Troll
    > >

    > My my. Who had the MCNGP pliers last? I think we need them over here!
    >
    > JaR
    > Warden Thug

    Oi! Kinky!

    Ben, Aug 20, 2004
  12. Andy

    Ben Guest

    "Techie" <> wrote in message
    > Sure we have an opening for a janitor on the IT floor at work.
    > --
    > Techie
    > MCNGP #21
    > "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > > Is there any way I can get a career in IT without having
    > > to do anything related to computers?

    LOL

    Ben, Aug 20, 2004
  13. Andy

    ME Guest

    any cert required?

    ME, Aug 20, 2004
  14. Andy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "ME" <> spewed in news:
    #:

    > any cert required?

    M.F.S.E.

    Mainly floor scrubbing expert

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  15. Andy

    Mike T. Guest

    "Neil" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > babbling on and on again "ME" <> spewed in news:
    > #:
    >
    > > any cert required?

    > M.F.S.E.
    >
    > Mainly floor scrubbing expert

    I am wanting to be MFSE. Are any br@indumps for that? Where can I go for
    download?

    Mike T., Aug 20, 2004
  16. Andy

    Techie Guest

    6.45 Canadian an hour, and you are over qualified military boy

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 21, 2004
  17. Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
    your answer is as stupid as the question.

    A Real Consultant MCNGP #01

    A Real Consultant, Aug 21, 2004
  18. Andy

    catwalker63 Guest

    "A Real Consultant" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Once again......Why are you feeding the trolls?
    > your answer is as stupid as the question.
    >
    > A Real Consultant MCNGP #01

    Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
    history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
    Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
    up guys!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Need a Dial up for DOS. And also a Internet Explorer for DOS. Needs to
    run on a 286 with 4 MB RAM."

    catwalker63, Aug 21, 2004
  19. Andy

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Since when is this joker an MCNGP, much less #01???? If I have my
    > history lesson correct, meanoldman is #1 and co-founder with THE Real
    > Consultant. Didn't I get chewed royally for this very infraction? Wake
    > up guys!!!

    every once in a while during ones travels - one comes upon a delussional
    individual who thinks they are Napoleon.

    :-|

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 21, 2004
  20. Andy

    Ben Guest

    JaR, I think your pliers are needed over here!

    Ben, Aug 21, 2004