    hope for a good paying job, fixing computers. I've been looking all over this
    site and didnt realize MCSE was a technician. Should i go with a MCSE
    certification? I need to get a career started, anyone have any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=, Oct 18, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "BasicGrafix" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey, Im 20yrs old, didnt finish High School and cant go to college. My
    > plan
    > was to get CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified, and throw myself out there
    > and
    > hope for a good paying job, fixing computers. I've been looking all over
    > this
    > site and didnt realize MCSE was a technician. Should i go with a MCSE
    > certification? I need to get a career started, anyone have any
    > suggestions?

    Read my reply to your message in m.p.c.e.mcsa, you multi-poster, you.
    Frisbee®, Oct 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I need to get a career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    Prostitution or drug dealer.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    CBIC Guest

    I need to get a
    > career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    I know I'll get laughed out of this here chat rum for this but:

    Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not become a
    tanker or a cavalry scout but get some real training.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 18, 2005
  5. I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not happening,
    so i have to work.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=, Oct 18, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    kpg Guest

    BasicGrafix <> said something like

    > Hey, Im 20yrs old, didnt finish High School and cant go to
    > college. My plan was to get CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified, and
    > throw myself out there and hope for a good paying job, fixing
    > computers. I've been looking all over this site and didnt realize MCSE
    > was a technician. Should i go with a MCSE certification? I need to get
    > a career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    Get your G.E.D then we'll talk.

    --
    kpg BSCS A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    If the ride is fly you must goto www.MCNGP.com
    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Im thinking MSCE would be where i start, i've been fixing computer since i
    was 12.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=, Oct 18, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175052.htm (10/18/2005
    > 4:08:38 PM) #
    > I need to get a
    >> career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    > I know I'll get laughed out of this here chat rum for this but:
    >
    > Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not
    > become a tanker or a cavalry scout but get some real training.

    The Marines are looking for a few good men.

    Actually, there looking for anyone, drop on by, they will be very
    glad to see you.

    kpg
    kpg, Oct 18, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?="
    <> say in

    > I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not
    > happening, so i have to work.

    dumper....

    ....unless she really puts out and is uber-HAWT! If she is and does....

    .....send pics

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - WORLD'S SHORTEST BOOKS: A Guide to Arab Democracies
    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not become a
    >tanker or a cavalry scout but get some real training.

    What's wrong with being a prostitute?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > What's wrong with being a prostitute?

    NOTHING! glad its working out for you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage...
    Neil, Oct 18, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not happening,
    >so i have to work.

    what a bummer :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  13. I'd start with studying for the MCSA, you can BS that one easier than MCSE
    if you don't have a lot of experience. Wait until you have experience until
    you work towards MCSE - you'll do better and it will actually mean
    something. Don't use braindumps.
    You have to decide if you want it Fast, Cheap, or Good. You can only
    utilize two methods, so decide how you want to obtain some skills.
    Fast and cheap - your skills will suck
    Fast and Good - hope you got lots of $
    Cheap and Good - going to take a long long time

    --
    Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

    Bill McPherson, Oct 18, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > i've been fixing computer since i
    >was 12.

    I'd have thrown it away a bought a new one by now!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> What's wrong with being a prostitute?
    >>

    >NOTHING! glad its working out for you...

    sucky, sucky five dollar...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005
  16. "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> I need to get a career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    > Prostitution or drug dealer.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    FYI: All jobs are either prostitution, or drug dealing.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  17. "BasicGrafix" <> wrote in message
    > I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not
    > happening,
    > so i have to work.

    Start selling pot, and buy a better girlfriend.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  18. "BasicGrafix" <> wrote in message
    > Im thinking MSCE would be where i start, i've been fixing computer since i
    > was 12.

    And you're still not finished?
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  19. "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > CBIC <> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\175052.htm (10/18/2005
    >> 4:08:38 PM) #
    >> I need to get a
    >>> career started, anyone have any suggestions?

    >> I know I'll get laughed out of this here chat rum for this but:
    >>
    >> Join the military and get trained in something technical. Do not
    >> become a tanker or a cavalry scout but get some real training.

    > The Marines are looking for a few good men.

    That's disgusting to me, but I guess we have the 'don't ask, don't tell'
    policy.

    > Actually, there looking for anyone, drop on by, they will be very
    > glad to see you.

    Perverts. Like the scoutmaster on steroids.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 18, 2005
  20. =?Utf-8?B?QmFzaWNHcmFmaXg=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I'd be a pot dealer if my girlfriend would let me, but thats not
    >> happening,
    >> so i have to work.

    >Start selling pot, and buy a better girlfriend.

    or start by selling your girlfriend and buying some more pot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Oct 18, 2005