"Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Philip, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. Philip

    Philip Guest

    Child fucker alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    scruffy smells of shit likes little boys offers to come round
    and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    Whiskers <>

    "Care in the community"

    Is it time for our medication?
    They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see those
    Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    Philip, Nov 16, 2006

  2. Philip

    humble life Guest

    Philip wrote:
    > Child fucker alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    > scruffy smells of shit likes little boys offers to come round
    > and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    > from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    > mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    > uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    > Whiskers <>
    >
    > "Care in the community"
    >

    > Is it time for our medication?
    > They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    > They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    > Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    > Where life is beautiful all the time
    > And I'll be happy to see those
    > Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    > They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    > To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    > And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    > and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH
    > East London
    > Mobile phone 07906821566
    > http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    I just love the way people think they are immune, or have challenged
    everything because they survived splitting up with a girlfriend...

    humble life, Nov 16, 2006

  3. "Philip" <> wrote in message
    > Child fucker alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    > scruffy smells of shit likes little boys offers to come round
    > and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    > from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    > mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    > uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    > Whiskers <>
    >
    > "Care in the community"
    >

    > Is it time for our medication?
    > They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    > They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    > Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    > Where life is beautiful all the time
    > And I'll be happy to see those
    > Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    > They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    > To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    > And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    > and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic fucking yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH
    > East London
    > Mobile phone 07906821566
    > http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    Stop being a fud.

    Lachlan - Grand Exalted Most High King and Emperor, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Philip

    Nutz Guest

    Re: "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

    I'm a peace loving canadian. way to go on the site.)
    I enjoyed a snip of the video. saw 911 the doc.
    already know they're ignorant
    way2go
    NUTz

    Nutz, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Philip

    tony Guest

    this works

    From: ?DT?
    Date: 4/30/2006 13:57:19
    Subject: Need Extra Cash?

    Magic of PayPal

    TURN $5 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW!

    This is Not a Scam!!!

    You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such
    as 20/20 and Oprah or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal.
    If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-step detail. This
    program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at
    least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and
    effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to
    PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's
    more, the entire process is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has
    EVER been! Below is the email sent to me:

    How to Turn $5 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal

    I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT

    I turned $5 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the
    business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide
    to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will
    enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials from
    the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than $5 and
    half an hour of their time to participate in this program:

    "Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 40 e-mails out like
    you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I did
    not really think anything would come of it. But when I checked my PayPal
    account a week later, there was over $5,000 in After 30 days I now have over
    $11,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!"-Juan Tovar, NY, NY

    "I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my PayPal
    account. Within 3 weeks, my account balance has ballooned to $12,449. At
    first I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" -Richard
    Barrie, Boulder, CO

    The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business PayPal
    account with at least $5 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of your
    time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
    absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your
    part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the
    amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.

    Let us get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
    below, and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30
    days! Here is what you need to do. . .

    REQUIREMENTS

    [THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATIM
    FOR THIS TO WORK]

    #1) an email address
    #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account

    Now follow the steps: 1-4
    STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account

    It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy
    and paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure
    "https" within the link)

    Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just
    a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
    payments from
    other people.
    STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the universe
    that we must first give in order to receive."

    Now all you have to do is send $5.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six
    email addresses listed below. After setting up your free PayPal account and
    confirming or verifying YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into
    your PayPal Account use the Account tab on PayPal to send $5.00 to each of
    the Names on
    the List then move the top one and place yours in the #5 spot on the list
    of names #1-#5. Remember your name becomes #5.

    Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
    EMAIL LIST* (this keeps the program 100% legal so please do not forget!)

    Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 5 members,
    just hit reply to this email and they will show up.)

    (Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use this
    link to open one in your name)
    https://www.paypal.com

    #1)

    #2)

    #3)

    #4)

    #5)

    Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
    creating a service! A Business... An Email List Service Business

    If you have any doubts, please refers to Title 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the
    United States Postal laws.

    STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address

    After you send your five $1.00 payments, it is your turn to add your
    email address to the list!

    Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other
    addresses up one (5 becomes 4 & 4 becomes 3, etc) then put YOUR email
    address (the
    one used in your PayPal account) as #5) on the list.

    **MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS
    IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. **

    STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newsgroups, message boards, etc...
    The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money!

    You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
    newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)

    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation, your job is
    to let as many
    people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich!
    You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments
    will still appear in your
    PayPal account even while your bank account is being confirmed.
    HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS

    Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag
    your CURSOR to the
    bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
    copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

    Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
    the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a
    copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the list.
    Or copy to a Word Document. and Place in the email upon completion.

    Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your
    postings in different sittings, you will always have this file to go back
    to.

    Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
    discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any
    search engine like yahoo.com,
    google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - and then search with subjects
    like?
    Millionaire message board? or money making message board? or opportunity
    message board? or money making discussions? or business bulletin board? or
    money making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
    boards. Click them one by one
    then you will find the option to post a new message.

    Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
    by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste' from the
    'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll thru the list of
    postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You are
    done
    with your first one!

    Congratulations! THAT IS IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about
    30 seconds for each newsgroup!

    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

    That is it! You will begin receiving money within days!

    **JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.
    **

    Explanation of why it works so well:

    NOW THE WHY PART: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only five replies
    (a very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #5 on the
    letter. Now,
    each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings,
    each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
    5, that
    is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my
    email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
    Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at
    #3 and only receive five replies each, I will make an additional $625.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my email at #2 and they only
    receive five replies that just made me $3,125.00! Those 3,125 persons will
    all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still
    five persons
    per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
    investment of only $5.00! AMAZING! When your email is no longer on the list,
    you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $5.00
    to emails on the list, putting your email at number 5 again. And start
    posting again.

    The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are
    joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are
    now! So can you afford $5.00? And see if it really works? I think so. People
    have said what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So
    what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest
    users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
    everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
    new users everyday, with thousands of those joining the
    actual Internet.

    Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
    is not another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH
    with
    sending out $5.00, it works!

    With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,
    https://www.paypal.com

    tony, Nov 26, 2006