    I am using Windows XP.

    Thanks in advance.

    Pat
    PEmpson181, Sep 27, 2003

  2. PEmpson181

    Brad Guest

    Use the cable that came with the camera and transfer them directly from the
    camera.
    "PEmpson181" <> wrote in message
    > I have two SmartMedia cards for my Olympus 360L and have pictures on both.

    One
    > works in the card reader and I can download or print the pictures but the

    other
    > one won't show anything at all.
    >
    > I know there are pictures on it and I don't want to lose them. What can I

    do
    > to transfer the pictures to the computer? When I open the card reader

    drive,

    Brad, Sep 27, 2003

  3. PEmpson181

    Vince_Z Guest

    I had a Oly D490 and it came with a serial cable. Not USB serial, but
    RS-232C serial, that means SLOW!!! I doubt the 360L will be any faster.

    Vince_Z, Sep 27, 2003
  4. PEmpson181

    jriegle Guest

    Yes, It was slow, but it beats loosing the images.

    jriegle, Sep 27, 2003
  5. PEmpson181

    PEmpson181 Guest

    >Use the cable that came with the camera and transfer them directly from the
    >camera.

    Thanks--that worked.

    Pat
    PEmpson181, Sep 27, 2003