    Thanks
    Brian

    ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 22, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:46:52 GMT, Brian H¹© wrote:

    >I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    >wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    >could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill the
    >top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    >The strip would just contain a url.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Brian
    >
    >ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    After an extensive amount of sweat , tears and countless expense.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=make car bumper stickers uk
    this was even harder,
    http://www.google.com/search?q=novelty car bumper stickers uk
    you don't want to know what happened to get these,
    http://www.google.com/search?q=novelty car window stickers uk

    Me

    why?, Oct 22, 2004

  3. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    > wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    > could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill the
    > top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    > The strip would just contain a url.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Brian
    >
    > ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    Bear with me for a while , my mate had some made for www.stiloclub.com I am
    getting in touch and will let you know.

    Annette Kurten, Oct 22, 2004
  4. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    > wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    > could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill the
    > top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    > The strip would just contain a url.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Brian
    >
    > ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    Got it
    http://www.carfx.co.uk/

    Annette Kurten, Oct 22, 2004
  5. why? wrote:
    > On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:46:52 GMT, Brian H¹© wrote:
    >

    >>I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    >>wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    >>could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill the
    >>top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    >>The strip would just contain a url.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>Brian
    >>
    >>ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    > After an extensive amount of sweat , tears and countless expense.
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=make car bumper stickers uk
    > this was even harder,
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=novelty car bumper stickers uk
    > you don't want to know what happened to get these,
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=novelty car window stickers uk
    >
    > Me

    LOL, thanks.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Annette Kurten wrote:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    >>wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    >>could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill the
    >>top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    >>The strip would just contain a url.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>Brian
    >>
    >>ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    > Got it
    > http://www.carfx.co.uk/

    Just what the doctor ordered, thank you.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 23, 2004
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

    Bryan Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    > I would like to place an advert for my web sites on my car, and so am
    > wondering if anyone knows of a firm that could make up something that
    > could be stuck onto the bumpers, or possibly a plastic strip to fill
    > the top or bottom of the front/rear windscreen.
    > The strip would just contain a url.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Brian
    >
    > ps, a UK company would be preferable.

    or if you want to go the whole hog/9yds etc.
    http://www.themagictouchshop.com/fr/
    :)

    Bryan, Oct 23, 2004