    I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
    way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
    sound system does not have a input or any soft.
    Kumar Dholakia, Aug 21, 2005

  2. On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:13:01 +1000, "Kumar Dholakia" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
    >way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
    >sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    Try the support group for your make of automobile.
    Malcolm William Mason, Aug 21, 2005

  3. Kumar Dholakia

    gangle Guest

    "Kumar Dholakia" wrote
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the best
    > way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as my
    > sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    There are many adapters out there that allow a portable CD
    player to work via a car tape player, but not the other way
    around. You are probably going to have to install a
    separate tape deck into the car.
    gangle, Aug 21, 2005
  4. Kumar Dholakia

    PC Guest

    "Kumar Dholakia" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats the
    > best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can use, as
    > my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    Unless there is a couple of input leads buried behind the head unit you will
    most likely be looking at a seperate tape player and a custom mod to your
    head unit.

    Cheers
    Paul.
    PC, Aug 21, 2005
  5. Kumar Dholakia

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Kumar Dholakia wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
    > the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
    > use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip CDs
    can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you make
    your own CD out of it.

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.
    Toolman Tim, Aug 21, 2005
  6. Kumar Dholakia

    old jon Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > Kumar Dholakia wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
    >> the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
    >> use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    > Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip
    > CDs can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you
    > make your own CD out of it.
    >
    > --

    And AudioGrabber is the software to do it !.
    old jon, Aug 21, 2005
  7. In article <Mz1Oe.4335$>,
    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:

    > Kumar Dholakia wrote:
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
    > > the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i can
    > > use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    > Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that rip CDs
    > can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer. Then you make
    > your own CD out of it.

    Just a note..if it's for putting to audio cd, then it's best to keep it
    uncompressed instead of making an mp3 first.

    Of course if you want to make an mp3 cd, that's different hehe
    David Matthew Wood, Aug 22, 2005
  8. Kumar Dholakia

    Toolman Tim Guest

    David Matthew Wood wrote:
    > In article <Mz1Oe.4335$>,
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Kumar Dholakia wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> I have a 6 stack cd player in my car, if i want to play tape, whats
    >>> the best way to do so- is their any kind of device or something i
    >>> can use, as my sound system does not have a input or any soft.

    >> Burn your tape to disc. I do it all the time. Many MP3 players that
    >> rip CDs can also make MP3 files from the line input on the computer.
    >> Then you make your own CD out of it.

    > Just a note..if it's for putting to audio cd, then it's best to keep
    > it uncompressed instead of making an mp3 first.
    >
    > Of course if you want to make an mp3 cd, that's different hehe

    True - I make only MP3 data discs for my car, so I didn't think to mention
    that. He should rip as a .wav format, correct?

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.
    Toolman Tim, Aug 22, 2005