    without having too much violence in them?

    Thanks for your help.

    Jim
    Jim, May 21, 2004

  2. ....and seconds before the explosion, Jim emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > I have a Pentium IV 3200 and a 256 meg video card, and I want to know
    > what people think is the best car racing game that I could run on
    > this computer. I have "Need for Speed" version III, but I guess there
    > are now better car racing games out there?
    >
    > If I was to buy a couple of other games for the kids to play, what
    > are some of the best ones around that would keep them occupied for a
    > few hours, without having too much violence in them?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Jim

    Guns Drugs and Shagging
    Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    Run That **** Over !!
    Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    The Road To Basra 1991

    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 22, 2004

  3. Jim

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Sat, 22 May 2004 00:19:56 +0100, "slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca]"
    <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >...and seconds before the explosion, Jim emerged from the bunker carrying
    >the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    > snip
    >> If I was to buy a couple of other games for the kids to play, what
    >> are some of the best ones around that would keep them occupied for a
    >> few hours, without having too much violence in them?
    >>

    >Guns Drugs and Shagging
    >Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    >Run That **** Over !!
    >Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    >The Road To Basra 1991

    Nothing like a first-person bomber for the young 'uns. It gets them ready for the
    future.
    I'm having a heck of a time on the second level of JewBlasta', I can't get over the
    wall without that stupid stupid helicopter fraggin me... Grrr!
    Shel-hed, May 22, 2004
  4. Jim

    Bryan Guest

    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:
    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Jim emerged from the bunker
    > carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    > crying:

    <snippo>

    > Guns Drugs and Shagging
    > Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    > Run That **** Over !!
    > Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    > The Road To Basra 1991

    Ahhhhh! In an aggressive mood tonight, old chap?
    Bad day?
    Just lie back, smoke a little "something", and watch the worrld go by!
    ;)
    Bryan, May 22, 2004
  5. Jim

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:
    >> ...and seconds before the explosion, Jim emerged from the bunker
    >> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    >> crying:
    >>

    > <snippo>
    >
    >> Guns Drugs and Shagging
    >> Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    >> Run That **** Over !!
    >> Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    >> The Road To Basra 1991

    > Ahhhhh! In an aggressive mood tonight, old chap?
    > Bad day?
    > Just lie back, smoke a little "something", and watch the worrld go by!
    > ;)

    That's worrld wi' a Scottish accent! O' course!
    Bryan, May 22, 2004
  6. ....and seconds before the explosion, Bryan emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > Bryan wrote:
    >> slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca] wrote:
    >>> ...and seconds before the explosion, Jim emerged from the bunker
    >>> carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    >>> crying:
    >>>

    >> <snippo>
    >>
    >>> Guns Drugs and Shagging
    >>> Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    >>> Run That **** Over !!
    >>> Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    >>> The Road To Basra 1991

    >> Ahhhhh! In an aggressive mood tonight, old chap?
    >> Bad day?
    >> Just lie back, smoke a little "something", and watch the worrld go
    >> by! ;)

    > That's worrld wi' a Scottish accent! O' course!

    Aye man !
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 22, 2004
  7. ....and seconds before the explosion, Shel-hed emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    >>> If I was to buy a couple of other games for the kids to play, what
    >>> are some of the best ones around that would keep them occupied for a
    >>> few hours, without having too much violence in them?

    >> Guns Drugs and Shagging
    >> Guns Drugs and Shagging 2
    >> Run That **** Over !!
    >> Israeli Armed Bulldozer Driver
    >> The Road To Basra 1991

    > Nothing like a first-person bomber for the young 'uns. It gets them
    > ready for the future.
    > I'm having a heck of a time on the second level of JewBlasta', I
    > can't get over the wall without that stupid stupid helicopter fraggin
    > me... Grrr!

    I like Sarajevo Sniper - still can't get the old lady with the baby and the
    water-can though. She keeps ducking behind the wall the second you pull the
    trigger and kill the schoolgirl with a shot between the eyes for maximum
    points.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy [still not posting from @shaw.ca], May 22, 2004
  8. Jim

    Andy Hensler Guest

    Try good old Viper racing from 1999

    Too much driving physics in simulation mode make your kids cry cause hard to
    get the viper.

    ed2k://|file|Viper.Racing.v1.1.patched.exe|21175056|733EB3AF33AE389D2356A765
    174DCC08|/

    Andy Hensler, May 22, 2004
  9. Jim

    Rosco Guest

    Andy Hensler cried out

    > Try good old Viper racing from 1999
    >
    > Too much driving physics in simulation mode make your kids cry
    > cause hard to get the viper.
    >
    > ed2k://|file|Viper.Racing.v1.1.patched.exe|21175056|733EB3AF33AE389
    > D2356A765 174DCC08|/
    >

    > "Jim" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I have a Pentium IV 3200 and a 256 meg video card, and I want to
    >> know what people think is the best car racing game that I could
    >> run on this

    > computer.
    >> I have "Need for Speed" version III, but I guess there are now
    >> better car racing games out there?
    >>
    >> If I was to buy a couple of other games for the kids to play,
    >> what are

    > some
    >> of the best ones around that would keep them occupied for a few
    >> hours, without having too much violence in them?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help.
    >>
    >> Jim

    Maybee I'm just odd (most likely) but I still like Microsoft Midtown
    Madness 1 & 2 Don't have X-Box, so I don't have 3

    Rosco, May 22, 2004