    mp3 player, as sd
    1gig cards are becoming affordable,

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Oct 8, 2004

  2. It seems like Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:42:59 +1300 was when "Jeremy"
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >Hi does anybody know of a supplier pref online that has either suction
    >mounted ipaq cradles,
    >or the bendy goose neck that bolts to the floor, I am using the ipaq as an
    >mp3 player, as sd
    >1gig cards are becoming affordable,
    >
    >Jeremy

    No, however, couldn't you get like an old compact flash sleeve and
    then glue some suction cups onto that? On the plus side, you get a
    compact flash slot as well:)

    How much was your H5550? I've got a H5450, and I was wondering if
    there were any differences between them, apart from the OS and the
    memory upgrade? People keep telling me the H5450 has problems and the
    H5550 doesn't, but I've had no problems with mine, except loosing my
    stylus.
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Waylon Kenning, Oct 8, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Hi My H5550 is one year old and I brought it new from ascent,
    from memory it was about $1200, It has 128mb ram and the 400mhz
    arm processor, If you are 400mhz then with a cheap sd card you would
    be just as better off.

    Jeremy

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/PDAs-handhelds/Windows-CE-pocket-PC/auction-16676496.htm

    Jeremy, Oct 8, 2004