Car Finance deals at Loansuwant.com

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by craig.lee95@googlemail.com, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 23, 2008

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones, Jan 23, 2008

  3. Guest

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:51:26 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : Car Finance deals at Loansuwant.com
    >: :
    >: : http://www.loansuwant.com/car_finance.html
    >
    >Relation to VoIP telecomms, please..?

    Now there's a thing I didn't know this outfit was related to voip
    telecom's thanks for pointing this out Ivor , I am sure we shall all
    find this info informative and useful NOT .

    , Jan 24, 2008
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:51:26 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : <> wrote in message
    : : :
    : : : : : Car Finance deals at Loansuwant.com
    : : : : :
    : : : : : http://www.loansuwant.com/car_finance.html
    : : :
    : : : Relation to VoIP telecomms, please..?
    : :
    : : Now there's a thing I didn't know this outfit was
    : : related to voip telecom's thanks for pointing this out
    : : Ivor , I am sure we shall all find this info
    : : informative and useful NOT .

    Right on cue, Ron..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jan 24, 2008