    FVD from FF doesn't work either. Firefox is my browser.

    Thanks,
    Monica

    Monica, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Monica

    Guest

    "Monica" <> wrote:

    >I would like to record/capture the streaming video that ABC.com offers of
    >their show's previous episodes. FF offers an addon called Ook that captures
    >videos (like on YouTube) but it's not working on the Grey's Anatomy
    >streaming video from ABC. Anyone know of a freebie program or even a trial
    >(that will allow the whole program to record) version that will do this? In
    >an earlier post,
    >someone mentioned KeepVid but the popup screen that the video plays in
    >doesn't have a URL.
    >FVD from FF doesn't work either. Firefox is my browser.

    Different route
    http://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=Greys Anatomy

    Utorrent as a client http://utorrent.com/

    If you find the link of use you might help them purchase an island...
    http://buysealand.com/?cat=1

    --
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuoaFKD25tI&eurl=

    , Jan 14, 2007

  3. When I saw this message I thought this is great to be able to watch past
    episodes on the computer. But when I connected to ABC.com its says "not
    available in Canada". What a bummer, does anybody know how to fool a website
    with another IP from somewhere else.

    Martin

    Martin Knight, Jan 15, 2007
  4. This help I got the other day may be the answer for you. I was able to grab
    streamed video and save it.
    Martin

    ...................... snip .....................

    <> wrote in message

    > To save the clip get SDP multimedia (free) from
    > http://sdp.ppona.com/
    > this program lets you download mms streams from webpages.
    >
    > With the clip playing, R-click it and select properties. Highlight and
    > copy the location which in this case is
    > http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2007/0111/10725938.200k.asx
    > Start SDP,click open and paste the above url in the dialog box. Click
    > go and you will be prompted for a location to save the wmv file.

    Martin Knight, Jan 15, 2007