    online radio station? I would like to record songs on a CD so I can listen
    to them later. Thanks for any info.

    CE

    CJ, Jun 30, 2006

  2. CJ

    sandy58 Guest

    CJ wrote:
    > Is there a way or a program I can use to capture streaming music from an
    > online radio station? I would like to record songs on a CD so I can listen
    > to them later. Thanks for any info.
    >
    > CE

    Capturing On-Line music

    Loop Recorder 2.04
    http://www.sonicsoftbox.com/software/Thomas_Riechmann_and_Gerald_Riechmann Loop_Recorder.html

    http://all-streaming-media.com/reco...om-online-radio-stations-and-saving-to-hd.htm
    iRadio v.1.4

    More Music software
    http://www.sonicsoftbox.com/coke-music 20.html
    Find what suites you and repost for serial/crack
    untried by me

    sandy58, Jul 1, 2006