Capturing Italy

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jouko Vierumäki, Apr 10, 2004.

  1. Jouko Vierumäki, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Jouko Vierumäki

    T-bird Guest

    There's never any problem capturing Italy! - their troops usually just sit
    down with a nice bottle of wine and refuse to fight...
    T-bird, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Jouko Vierumäki

    vetro Guest

    "Jouko Vierumäki" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > The major Italian sights have been captured from every angle, in every
    > weather, with every possible gear... Still, they turn cameras on - here

    are
    > some photos of it: http://galleria.vierumaki.com/list.php?exhibition=15.
    >
    > This is my first "all digital" exhibition, I really appreciate your
    > comments!
    >
    > Jouko Vierumäki
    > http://galleria.vierumaki.com/

    :)
    .....................forever Italy.
    good work!
    --

    Houston: abbiamo un problema
    ------------------------
    vetro, Apr 10, 2004
  4. "Jouko Vierumäki" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > The major Italian sights have been captured from every angle, in every
    > weather, with every possible gear... Still, they turn cameras on - here

    are
    > some photos of it: http://galleria.vierumaki.com/list.php?exhibition=15.
    >
    > This is my first "all digital" exhibition, I really appreciate your
    > comments!

    Nice photos, Jouko.
    All are telling a litlle story.

    --
    Philippe Boite
    http://philippe.boite.free.fr
    Philippe Boite, Apr 10, 2004
  5. T-bird wrote:
    > There's never any problem capturing Italy! - their troops usually just sit
    > down with a nice bottle of wine and refuse to fight...

    But then they start to shout and torment you to death :)
    (or bore you to death, given that you're not understanding
    a word they're saying :))

    Carlos
    Carlos Moreno, Apr 10, 2004
  6. "Philippe Boite" <> wrote in message

    > Nice photos, Jouko.
    > All are telling a litlle story.

    Thank you Philippe!

    I actually took quite many to come up with the selection. Excitement can be
    seen on so many faces when people behind them are creative.

    Jouko
    Jouko Vierumäki, Apr 10, 2004
  7. "vetro" <> wrote in message
    > :)