    Sheet formatting.

    Any better ideas for Adobe Acrobat or other software ideas.

    Gavin

    Me Here, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Me Here

    Peter Guest

    this quote is from Me Here of Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:01 :
    > What would be a good method to capture an entire website to one PDF. What
    > would be a good method for the capture. It would be useful if it added
    > Bookmarks & links.
    >
    > I have Adobe Acrobat 5 and have tried to capture my website to PDF but am
    > not having much success. It hangs after a few pages and looses all the
    > Style Sheet formatting.
    >
    > Any better ideas for Adobe Acrobat or other software ideas.

    I've had no problems printing to pdf format using Konqueror.

    HTH

    Peter

    Peter, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Me Here

    Brett Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:40:55 +1200, "lily" <> wrote:

    >"Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> this quote is from Me Here of Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:01 :
    >> > What would be a good method to capture an entire website to one PDF.

    >What
    >> > would be a good method for the capture. It would be useful if it added
    >> > Bookmarks & links.
    >> >
    >> > I have Adobe Acrobat 5 and have tried to capture my website to PDF but

    >am
    >> > not having much success. It hangs after a few pages and looses all the
    >> > Style Sheet formatting.
    >> >
    >> > Any better ideas for Adobe Acrobat or other software ideas.

    >> I've had no problems printing to pdf format using Konqueror.
    >>

    >Openoffice 1.1 exports to .pdf

    I have had no problem printing to pdf format.
    So I would print the pages up wanted then edit them with acrobat 5.
    Yes, very messy.
    You could use a program to download the webpage for offline viewing.
    Then use adobe to convert the local page to pdf.

    Brett

    Brett Cooper, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Me Here

    Dave Guest

    "Me Here" <> wrote in message
    > What would be a good method to capture an entire website to one PDF. What
    > would be a good method for the capture. It would be useful if it added
    > Bookmarks & links.
    >
    > I have Adobe Acrobat 5 and have tried to capture my website to PDF but am
    > not having much success. It hangs after a few pages and looses all the

    Style
    > Sheet formatting.
    >
    > Any better ideas for Adobe Acrobat or other software ideas.

    Any help?? Haven't tried it.
    http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php

    Adobe used to have a conversion site but I think it was PDF to HTML

    Dave, Jul 28, 2003