    I currently have a EEE1394 firewire card with 2x ports (Is there such a
    cable phono-Firewire)??

    JD
    John \O\, Dec 19, 2003

  2. John \O\

    Night_Seer Guest

    John "O" wrote:
    > Can anyone advise what the best and simplest way would be to capture
    > TV footage from my Video (VCR) to my Dell Latitude.
    >
    > I currently have a EEE1394 firewire card with 2x ports (Is there such
    > a cable phono-Firewire)??
    >
    > JD

    You need video in to do that...wither on your video card, or on a
    seperate PCI card. It won't work through fire wire.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Dec 19, 2003

  3. John \O\

    John \O\ Guest

    > John "O" wrote:
    > > Can anyone advise what the best and simplest way would be to capture
    > > TV footage from my Video (VCR) to my Dell Latitude.
    > >
    > > I currently have a EEE1394 firewire card with 2x ports (Is there such
    > > a cable phono-Firewire)??
    > >
    > > JD

    > You need video in to do that...wither on your video card, or on a
    > seperate PCI card. It won't work through fire wire.
    >
    > --
    > Night_Seer

    I think you need to look at the question again as your not making sense....

    I know I need video in but "what's the best way of getting around
    this".....and YES it does work through Firewire...<Have I gone mad or is the
    whole world following me> !!!!

    JD
    John \O\, Dec 20, 2003