  1. Guest

    How can I capture a text plain with CISCO AS5300?
    , Nov 16, 2005

  2. On 16 Nov 2005 11:30:56 -0800, wrote:

    ~ How can I capture a text plain with CISCO AS5300?

    I have no clue what you are talking about. Can you describe your
    intended application in more detail? Where is this text coming from?
    Who is outputting/transmitting it? Who needs to capture it? What do
    you intend to do with it once it's captured?
    Aaron Leonard, Nov 18, 2005

  3. The first thing you need to do is to forget about doing Cisco system
    administration with a Windows PC. Set up a Linux server and transfer
    your files with tftp.

    #copy startup-config tftp:

    -RFH
    Ramon F Herrera, Nov 18, 2005
  4. "Ramon F Herrera" <> wrote:
    >The first thing you need to do is to forget about doing Cisco system
    >administration with a Windows PC. Set up a Linux server and transfer
    >your files with tftp.
    >
    >#copy startup-config tftp:

    Why? I setup 100's of Cisco switches using windows and tftp..
    gene martinez, Nov 18, 2005