    the Rebel and 10D, are essentially the same camera as far as this SW is
    concerned.

    My 25 cents ; )

    Don Coon, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Don Coon

    Don Coon Guest

    Oops, Michael's email address:

    "Don Coon" <coondw_nospam@hotmail_dot_.com> wrote in message
    news:bNUqb.100033$mZ5.647899@attbi_s54...
    > Wow! Here's a great deal for ypu Digital Rebel users.
    >
    > http://www.pictureflow.com/CaptureOne/Pages/C1-Main.html
    >
    > Only $29 for you guys and gals! We 10D owners have to pay $99 : (
    >
    > I can't get any logical reason for the price difference from them but you
    > should jump on this one. Appears to be a limited time offer (normally $49)
    > but I don't have all the details.
    >
    > I think the rest of us Canon DSLR owners ought to give Michael Tapes,

    their
    > Senior Product Manager, our opinion regarding their pricing bias. After

    all,

    Don Coon, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Don Coon

    Dave Guest

    I have seen some previous reports that this special deal for Digital Rebel
    owners does not contain all the features of the $99 version.

    Dave, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Don Coon

    Don Coon Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > I have seen some previous reports that this special deal for Digital Rebel
    > owners does not contain all the features of the $99 version.

    The only one I've identified so far is that it handles only 10 images at a
    time where the regular edition handles 20. The Pro edition apparently
    doesn't have a limitation.

    Don Coon, Nov 8, 2003