Capture One deal

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Cooper, Jun 27, 2013.

  1. Tony Cooper

    Tony Cooper Guest

    Capture One has a deal in place to get a free copy (not a trial) of
    their RAW converter, cataloging system, noise reduction, and other
    tools. Check their website at
    http://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-Software/Capture-One-Pro-7.aspx
    if it sounds interesting to you.

    Also, check the announcement:

    http://petapixel.com/2013/06/26/download-capture-one-express-6-by-phase-one-for-free/

    To get the free deal, enter the promo code DCM2013. The program is
    usually $99.00.

    Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the program or have any
    interest. Between CS6, Lightroom, and Nik, I have enough tools
    already. I know that there has been some interest in RAW conversion
    by those that don't have the Adobe programs, so I'm posting this.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

    Tony Cooper, Jun 27, 2013