    flying.

    Regards,

    Bob

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=, Jun 8, 2006

  2. I don't know about virtual drive - but a virtual machine (vmware or virtual
    server) might do just that if they support such a card in the first place,
    which I don't know either. The two contestants seem to each be good at
    supporting what the other doesn't.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 8, 2006

  3. It would likely need a 64-bit device driver.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 8, 2006