    Pinnacle PCTV rave.

    --
    www.a1poolandleisure.co.uk

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest

    Any sensible answers out there?
    "HamMan" <> wrote in message
    news:bfmron$72m$...

    > "Bodysnatcher" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi All.
    > > Anyone know of a good newsgroup/duscussion board, that I can goto for

    help

    Bodysnatcher, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Bodysnatcher

    Michael Guest

    In <news:bfn06o$nok$>,
    Bodysnatcher said:

    > Any sensible answers out there?

    Is there any sensible reader asking?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q= "pinnacle pctv rave"

    Think about trying one of the many dozens of groups that come up in the
    search.

    Like, oh.... say...

    comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
    uk.media.home-cinema
    rec.video.desktop
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.video
    uk.rec.video.digital
    uk.tech.digital-tv

    Tons more, if you happen to be multilingual.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Bodysnatcher

    Bodysnatcher Guest