    --
    REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    KerplunKuK, Jul 20, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in message
    news:
    >| I have a winfast VC1000XP video capture card. Is there any
    >| independent capture software that I could use with the card, or am I
    >| bound with the bundled stuff?
    >| I find the provided software poor, and it is annoying that on every
    >| use it adds itself to start-up. Would there be any way to block
    >| this?
    >| All help appreciated.
    >|
    >| --
    >| REMOVE .BOLTS to reply
    >| Victoria Concordia Crescit

    Check this site:
    www.snapstream.com

    I used the software for awhile to capture live TV, but my CPU is too slow.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK

    doS Guest

    Never heard of that card.

    doS, Jul 20, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    Toolman Tim Guest

    And that means it doesn't exist, right? ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004
  5. KerplunKuK

    doS Guest

    Nope, but google reveals nothing about it.

    doS, Jul 20, 2004
  6. KerplunKuK

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Ahhh...could be a typo, or so new no one knows anthing about it <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 20, 2004
  7. KerplunKuK

    KerplunKuK Guest

    Yes sorry, my 0 finger must have got carried away.

    KerplunKuK, Jul 20, 2004
  8. KerplunKuK

    Budweiser Guest

    Budweiser, Jul 20, 2004
  9. Ulead Video Studio 8 does a nice job for me.

    Harvey Wallbanger, Jul 21, 2004