"Captive Hearts": Bar Code?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by (PeteCresswell), Sep 3, 2012.

  1. (PeteCresswell), Sep 3, 2012

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Thad Floryan Guest

    On 9/3/2012 1:47 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
    > I'm trying to find the barcode for Pat Morita's 1987 film
    > "Captive Hearts" so I can get it added to MyMovies.
    >
    > viz: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092721
    >
    > But I'm not having any luck at http://www.upcdatabase.com
    >
    > Anybody got this disc? Other places to look?

    All DVDs ever, current and pending, in the USA:

    <http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm>

    Sep. 3 shows 230,949 DVDs released and 3,216 future releases.

    Thad Floryan, Sep 4, 2012

  3. Per Thad Floryan:
    >All DVDs ever, current and pending, ****in the USA:****
    >
    ><http://www.hometheaterinfo.com/dvdlist.htm>

    Thanks. I think I see the reason I'm not finding it: it's
    probably listed as a Canadian DVS (although IMDB says it's a
    joint USA/Canada effort).

    --
    Pete Cresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Sep 4, 2012
  4. Per (PeteCresswell):
    >it's
    >probably listed as a Canadian DVS (although IMDB says it's a
    >joint USA/Canada effort).

    Funny thing is that NetFlix has a listing for it at
    https://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Captive_Hearts/70146938?locale=en-US,
    but searching for "Captive Hearts" or "Pat Morita" does not
    return anything.

    I'm guessing they have the title in their DB, but no DVDs... but
    that's true for several of the titles in my que and they come up
    in a search....
    --
    Pete Cresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Sep 4, 2012