    Is it possible to convert it to lower case?
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:
    > Hello
    > Don't know if this is the right place to ask
    > I got a word doc sent via email and it's all typed in caps
    > Is it possible to convert it to lower case?
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    Yep, highlight the text then Format >change case in Word*.

    --
    Sue
    * May depend on which version of Word you have..you didn't say if you

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Guest

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:08:18 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com
    wrote:

    >Hello
    >Don't know if this is the right place to ask
    >I got a word doc sent via email and it's all typed in caps
    >Is it possible to convert it to lower case?
    >Martin
    >©¿©¬

    In the menu, click on Format | Change case...

    , Feb 23, 2006
  4. On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:08:18 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com
    wrote:

    Thank you Palindr & mohan
    Regards
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Feb 23, 2006
  5. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    old man Guest

    Send it back, and suggest you will read it when they stop shouting at you?

    old man, Feb 23, 2006