    Messages:
    2
    my caps lock key makes my head break . When i switch it on i am getting lower case letters and when i switch it off i am getting upper case letters . What is the problem and how can i rectify it???
    Adithyan, Apr 17, 2010

  2. Adithyan

    Adithyan

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    1.The shift key may be struck . Try repressing it several times..

    2. Goto control panel and check whether the sticky keys are enabled . If it is so disable it .
    Adithyan, Apr 17, 2010

  3. Adithyan

    kristain

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Location:
    United States
    Hello,
    there's a hidden 'feature' where if you hit CAPS LOCK and Shift at the same time, everything works backwards, until you hit that combo again.
    kristain, Apr 19, 2010
  4. Adithyan

    johndept1

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6
    your key have some problem.
    johndept1, Apr 30, 2010
  5. Adithyan

    gbaxtin

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Location:
    America
    Agreed with adithyan, go see if your sticky keys are enabled and disable it if they are. This should solve your problem.
    gbaxtin, Aug 3, 2010