    PASTE not highlighted in Windows Explorer ?!??!

    What am I doing wrong ?

    Thanks in advance. . ..

    Vince, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Vince

    Pete D Guest

    Did you used to be able to? Some cameras let you some don't.

    Pete D, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Vince

    Vince Guest

    No never. Maybe Canon is one of those. ..

    Vince, Jan 12, 2005
  4. Vince

    Shane Badham Guest

    Vince <> wrote:

    > No never. Maybe Canon is one of those. ..
    >
    > "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    > > Did you used to be able to? Some cameras let you some don't.
    > >
    > > "Vince" <> wrote in message
    > > > wanted to WRITE TO the CF card on my S45, copy a pix then try to PASTE,
    > > > PASTE not highlighted in Windows Explorer ?!??!
    > > >
    > > > What am I doing wrong ?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks in advance. . ..

    No you should be able to write to it. Mine does.

    If you cant do it with Image Browser, try using the software that allows
    the camera to be accessed like a mounted disk. Sorry, I cant remember
    the name. I use Image Browser.

    --
    Regards, Shane
    "A closed mouth gathers no feet!"