    XBox 360

    Microsoft Zero Boot time System.

    **Damn I sux both from Microsoft... Bill Gates Stop stealing my Money !!!**

    Ciger, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I won't get anything I want, everyone's broke. :) Any list I do would just be a pipe dream. But oh well.

    PS3 and XBox360
    Das Keyboard
    Logitech MX5000 keyboard
    Candy apple red '57 Chevy with a white ragtop. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    > XFX 7800 GTX
    > AMD Athlon x2 :D
    > Water Cooling (Home Made cooler)

    :D none of the same brand :p

    unholy, Nov 23, 2005
  4. Ciger

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well...

    How about a top of the line VooDoo machine, with an AMD dual-core CPU (4800+), 2GB of Corsair DDR, two Geforce 7800 GTX videocards in an SLI board (Asus A8N SLI premium), and a decent HDTV LCD that can attain high resolutions for gaming?:)

    bigal, Nov 24, 2005
  5. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, what he said, I'll take two.

    The Modfather, Nov 24, 2005
  6. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i'll take 12 make sure each one has 12 netowrk cards in it. multihomed servers fo lans :p

    unholy, Nov 25, 2005
  7. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    12 network cards in each one? Why?
    Wouldn't 1 in each be enough?

    The Modfather, Nov 25, 2005
  8. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Multihomed. meaning each system links to one another, but u can send say 12 packets out at ONCE, being all recieved at the same time :D

    unholy, Nov 26, 2005
  9. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Uh, yeah, er, that's, um, how would you get 12 network cards into one machine though? Are you sure you mean 12 network cards?

    The Modfather, Nov 26, 2005
  10. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well 12 controllers. you could have 4 ports on one x4 pci-e :D

    unholy, Nov 27, 2005
  11. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ahhh! Ok then you didn't really mean 12 network CARDS. I was trying to picture the Mobo with the 12 slots open for that. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 27, 2005
  12. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yeh :D (heres some random shit because this post is too short, YA BOGAN :D)

    unholy, Nov 28, 2005
  13. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    WTF is a Bogan? Sounds like some creature in a Harry Potter book.

    The Modfather, Nov 28, 2005
  14. Ciger

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    lol, you guys brightin' up my mornin'

    Xmas wish list:
    GAMES (LOTS OF THEM)[Gun, Shadow of the colossus, NFSU:MW, ect.]
    my BF2 DvD back... :(
    Epic set of Nightslayer (WoW stuff :D)
    and...
    money.

    Gez, Nov 29, 2005
  15. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I saw NFS:MW "Black Edition" yesterday in the store, I wonder what's in the black edition that makes it, well, the black edition?

    The Modfather, Nov 29, 2005
  16. Ciger

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    RACEISM! (wtf is with the message to short crap?)

    Gez, Nov 30, 2005
  17. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    That'd be "racism", not Raceism. (Have to maintain my spelling nazi status). And what "message to short crap" ae you talking about?

    The Modfather, Nov 30, 2005
  18. Ciger

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    I AM THE NAZI u ae!!! :D

    hehe Black edition is the most racist name u could call it.

    u could call it like unwanted edition or sumthing but black. thats like a gold edition :|

    Man all it has is extra cars, MW is shit anyways so i wouldn't pay for it :|

    unholy, Dec 1, 2005
  19. Ciger

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    It's shit? Really? It's not as good as NFS:U2 even? That bites.

    Yeah, they should have called it NFS:MW Fo Shizzle my Nizzle Edition.

    The Modfather, Dec 1, 2005
  20. Ciger

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    haha, ya but i still want to play it once.

    Gez, Dec 2, 2005