    Any idea why I can't view videos at cnn.com? Firefox 1.0.4. The video
    window pops up but that's the end of it. I can view video at other sites
    such as clickondetroit.com for example.

    Agent777, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Agent777

    Nobody Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:27:41 -0400, Agent777 <>
    wrote:

    >Any idea why I can't view videos at cnn.com? Firefox 1.0.4. The video
    >window pops up but that's the end of it. I can view video at other sites
    >such as clickondetroit.com for example.

    If your ISP/news server allows you to go back to messages dated 20
    June 2005, take a look at the advice given for the thread "Plugin
    Problems".

    You probably need to set the file preferences in Quicktime.

    Nobody, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Agent777

    Nobody Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:22:57 GMT, Nobody <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:27:41 -0400, Agent777 <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Any idea why I can't view videos at cnn.com? Firefox 1.0.4. The video
    >>window pops up but that's the end of it. I can view video at other sites
    >>such as clickondetroit.com for example.

    >If your ISP/news server allows you to go back to messages dated 20
    >June 2005, take a look at the advice given for the thread "Plugin
    >Problems".
    >
    >You probably need to set the file preferences in Quicktime.

    Oops, sorry. That piece of probably un-smart advice was intended for
    Pastor Dave's query on Quicktime.

    Nobody, Jul 16, 2005