    Thanks

    Tim
    , Dec 29, 2005

  2. Shep© Guest

    On 29 Dec 2005 08:28:26 -0800 If you fall from a tree,leave your anger
    on the branch and then sent this :

    >Hi!
    >
    >I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
    >Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
    >image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
    >Google or something else.
    >
    >Any ideas? I would be happy to send a screenshot if someone needs a
    >look.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Tim

    Is you Firewall set to block ads or images?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Guest

    I have an pop up blocker running ( the built in ones ) and just the
    default firewall settings. Also this is only occurring on Google. Other
    pages display images.

    Thanks

    Tim
    , Dec 29, 2005
  4. <> wrote in message
    > I have an pop up blocker running ( the built in ones ) and just the
    > default firewall settings. Also this is only occurring on Google. Other
    > pages display images.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tim

    Try Tools >>>>> options >>>>>> Web Features

    Look for the 'Load Images' checkbox, it should be checked. If it is click
    the 'Exeptions' button and make sure google isn't listed in there.

    Steve
    Steve and Debs, Dec 29, 2005
  5. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
    > Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
    > image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
    > Google or something else.

    If you have a HOSTS file enabled, that might stop Google links.
    Google dumps everything it can through someone's ad server.
    Mitch, Dec 29, 2005
  6. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I am using Safari and Firefox and something is blocking images on
    > Google Images. I see the metadata and the blue box border, but no
    > image. This happend in two different browsers so it must be either
    > Google or something else.

    It's NOT google.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/