    I have winXP and although oe seems to be fine I can't get any attachments as
    the view/save box is greyed out on all. Any ideas? Also is there a way to
    list mail on this site so that the latest dates come first?

    miklol, Jun 27, 2003

  2. miklol

    James Guest

    Go to tools and then click the security tab. make sure the attachment phrase
    is uncheck. This should work.
    For the other question go to view, sort by and click on sent this should put
    them by date.

    James, Jun 27, 2003

  3. miklol

    trout Guest

    miklol wrote:

    > I have winXP and although oe seems to be fine I can't get any
    > attachments as the view/save box is greyed out on all. Any ideas?
    > Also is there a way to list mail on this site so that the latest
    > dates come first?

    Check under Tools > Options > Security; to be sure you don't have
    "Do not allow attachments....." checked.

    Click on "Sent" at the top of the column to reverse the order in
    which messages are displayed. Or click on View > Sort by...
    --
    "Didn't you ask this earlier?"

    trout, Jun 27, 2003
  4. miklol