    a simple solution?
    TIA
    barney
    barney, Jan 30, 2005

  2. barney

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
    Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512

    OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
    Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
    You Start Outlook Express
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265

    On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:39:55 -0000, in
    <41fcc78b$0$14591$>
    barney scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 30, 2005

  3. barney

    barney Guest

    Thanks for that - the problem was different user accounts attempting to
    access the same OE folder store (which I had changed:))

    Problem resolved. Thanks

    barney, Jan 30, 2005
  4. barney

    barney, Jan 30, 2005
  5. barney

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 16:32:57 -0000, in
    <41fd0c39$0$23985$>
    barney scrawled:

    >Thanks for that - the problem was different user accounts attempting to
    >access the same OE folder store (which I had changed:))
    >
    >Problem resolved. Thanks
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> OLEXP: Error Message: Outlook Express Could Not Be
    >> Started Because Msoe.dll Could Not Be Loaded
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296512
    >>
    >> OLEXP: Error Message "Outlook Express Could Not Be
    >> Started Because MSOE.DLL Could Not Be Loaded" When
    >> You Start Outlook Express
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272265

    <snip>

    --