    1. Advertising

  2. Sebast

    MrB Guest

    MrB, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Sebast

    Sebast Guest

    :)))

    Go to this site and you'll hava the chance to see the subtitles

    Sebast, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Sebast

    Sebast Guest

    Sorry, forgot the link in the previous post...

    :)))

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373

    Sebast, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Sebast

    Aquanaut Guest

    "Sebast" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry, forgot the link in the previous post...
    > "Sebast" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >
    > :)))
    >
    >> Go to this site and you'll hava the chance to see the subtitles :

    > http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373
    >

    >> "MrB" <> a écrit dans le message de
    >> > It IS kind of catchy. What the hell they are saying, I don't know.
    >> >
    >> > "Sebast" <> wrote in message

    As the saying goes--"it's not over till the fat (whatever)sings"

    Its all over folks--last person to leave the planet please turn off the
    light.
    Or is this validation for censorship on the net?

    Aquanaut, Apr 14, 2005