    Any ideas?
    --
    Thanks, Charlie
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=, Sep 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=

    Matt Gibson Guest

    Check for interference in your area. 2.4Ghz phones or Microwaves.

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    Matt Gibson, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Thanks, Matt. The reason I put the main desktop where it is located, is
    because I have no telephones or any other interferences in or around the
    room. You are right, they can cause big problems
    --
    Thanks, Charlie

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=, Sep 1, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=

    Matt Gibson Guest

    Hmm.

    Have you tried another WNIC?

    Tried moving the WAP to another channel? (Try 1 6 or 11).

    Matt Gibson - GSEC

    Matt Gibson, Sep 2, 2005
  5. No, I haven't tried that. I will do that after this response. It does
    somewhat stay connected now, just intermittent disconnects. Now the problem
    has gone to no wireless connection can be established using devices that are
    known to work (laptop and PDA). I have tried just about everything I can
    think of and find. I really do appreciate your help and response.
    --
    Thanks, Charlie

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhcmxpZQ==?=, Sep 2, 2005