    hard wired one connected to these printers and have been unable to do so. I
    have pinged the other computers with success, but it won't find the printers
    I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?R29yZA==?=, Sep 13, 2006

  2. Are all three printers actually designated as "Shared" with a "Share Name"?
    --
    MCP (2K) Net+, A+
    Server-Networking MVP

    =?Utf-8?B?am13aWxscw==?=, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Yes they are. Sorry, I thought I had mentioned that, but forgot.

    =?Utf-8?B?R29yZA==?=, Sep 15, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R29yZA==?=

    Don35

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2006
    Messages:
    18
    Check the IP range of the wired computer. They all have to be on the same "network" like 192.168.1.1-254 Also are they all in the MSHOME or whatever workgroup?
    Don35, Sep 16, 2006