    connection set up just fine, just when i try to print to the desktop computer
    form my laptop, it doesnt show the printer that my desktop is hooked up to.
    thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?d3Jlc3RsZXIxODk=?=, Dec 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?d3Jlc3RsZXIxODk=?=

    smackedass Guest

    >I have a wireless internet connection between my laptop...etc...

    Did you try disabling firewalls? That's the first thing to try...then, if
    you're able to connect to the printer, turn the firewalls back on, and see
    if you were able to "keep" the printer.

    smackedass
    smackedass, Dec 27, 2005

  3. i disabled my firewall, and i still wasnt able to connect to the printer..so
    i dunno

    =?Utf-8?B?d3Jlc3RsZXIxODk=?=, Dec 28, 2005
  4. I am having the same problem, wrestler 189 did you sort the problem?

    I have tried disabling FW etc, pinged both PC's but still unable to get the
    laptop to find the printer.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?S29uamFu?=, Feb 13, 2006
  5. I have the same problem....anyone know the answer to this yet?

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?UEc=?=, Mar 26, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?d3Jlc3RsZXIxODk=?=

    Socrates Guest

    turn on file and printer sharing in the firewall settings.

    www.amw1.com/tips

    Socrates, Mar 28, 2006